sigh, bug their way in Delos.

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderator: Moderators

Yann
Rank 3
Rank 3
Egypt
Re: sigh, bug their way in Delos.

Post by Yann » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:22 pm

ok then you can enjoy it on your own
i already told admin how we get in for me its abuse power
and will do it with screen shot no worry
but until then im quiting server since there is answer for topics like that and my topic is ignored

Knoxville
Rank 4
Rank 4
Romania

Post by Knoxville » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:46 pm

That's the point of CSW, you win it, you have it for your clan.

You can't win it, try to get it next time.

But, don't abuse bugs to get a "work-around" the gates.

Cheers,

royalflush
Rank 3
Rank 3
Russia

Post by royalflush » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:19 pm

No bug was abused. I think that you should be muted for saying lies to the community.
Official statement of RoyalFamily is that we do NOT recognize the results of the CSW as it was not fair and it should be wiped and restarted as soon as possible.
There was 4 human top 10 clans participating CSW, and 3 of them made *fake alliance* for the sole purpose of defeating our clan. It was not a clan war, it was whole nation vs a clan. Additionally you gave a bribe to karus mages boombing only us, and not you.

And after all, we still are able to legally get into the Mini Isiloon and you still find excuses, and accuse us of bug-abusing.

Soon we will open gates of delos again and post a photo, and if that will not work than i think something must be really wrong here.

..... xD

Yann
Rank 3
Rank 3
Egypt

Post by Yann » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:26 pm

just stop answer flush its pointless
i already explained to admin how we were there .. no bugs found... also he said no prove we get legal ..funny isnt it?
also no prove we go with bug !!
same happen with nea when we reported ? answer is : cant do any thing to him since no prove and yeah you were right !!
must be prove to know we did some thing illegal else some thing happen its abuse power
i been on ko over 14 years :) never saw that happen never saw any rules say you cant go inside csw castel with legal way how ever u hold it or not
any way as admin said that goes no where
im done and soon you will see us inside with photos if clan keep play here
even im quited i ll just do that for them :)

Mr0bject
Rank 2
Rank 2
Greece

Post by Mr0bject » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Someone is bug abusing and its not Someone (rogue) from our clan :D

Seras
Rank 3
Rank 3
Greece

Post by Seras » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:04 pm

royalflush wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:19 pm
No bug was abused. I think that you should be muted for saying lies to the community.
Official statement of RoyalFamily is that we do NOT recognize the results of the CSW as it was not fair and it should be wiped and restarted as soon as possible.
There was 4 human top 10 clans participating CSW, and 3 of them made *fake alliance* for the sole purpose of defeating our clan. It was not a clan war, it was whole nation vs a clan. Additionally you gave a bribe to karus mages boombing only us, and not you.

And after all, we still are able to legally get into the Mini Isiloon and you still find excuses, and accuse us of bug-abusing.

Soon we will open gates of delos again and post a photo, and if that will not work than i think something must be really wrong here.

..... xD
Hmmm says the guy that merge with pwnagefactory whome a clan member like 2 days ago when we helped you kill isi in cz you said to him that he's clan its shit and thinks like that and you merged with them to have a chance to win the CSW . And if you feel like that you can always move to orc side again .

Yann
Rank 3
Rank 3
Egypt

Post by Yann » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Seras wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:04 pm
royalflush wrote:

..... xD
Hmmm says the guy that merge with pwnagefactory whome a clan member like 2 days ago when we helped you kill isi in cz you said to him that he's clan its shit and thinks like that and you merged with them to have a chance to win the CSW . And if you feel like that you can always move to orc side again .
we didnt merge with them till half csw over
when we saw all became 1 clan
we were diffi clans but alliance
we found like 4 clan merge to fight us
and as i said before to all people if you dont like it you can just nt
dont tell ppl to nt
+ that's not the story here
admin should close topic no thing else to say
admin loged on mage acc and town so its over
pointless to talk
i already said what we

royalflush
Rank 3
Rank 3
Russia

Post by royalflush » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:26 pm

It's ok nvm them.. Yann come back reskill mage omg

Knoxville
Rank 4
Rank 4
Romania

Post by Knoxville » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:21 pm

royalflush wrote:
Do you really think somebody cares if you do not recognize the results?

Ask those mages if any1 from our clan talked with them, you are just a random guy who got defeated and now is crying over mommy's shoulder.

And you talk about fake alliances ? We were only our clan inside the castle.

Be a man, admit that someone is better than you and swallow your shitty pride.

Consider this topic closed, if that's all you can do is bug abusing, that says a lot about you and is enough for us :)

Have a great day,

Yann
Rank 3
Rank 3
Egypt

Post by Yann » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:06 pm

w/e u say xD
i dont need lie for game :D
we had mage before even csw start inside castel
and yeah admin better close that topic its goes no where
abuse power done and no thing else left to say