Conqueror is not trustable, steal items

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderator: Moderators

Algebra
Rank 3
Rank 3
Turkey
Conqueror is not trustable, steal items

Post by Algebra » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Hello Admins, i have a report for Conqueror player. We agreed to exchange some items but he didint deliver and stole them. I have screen shots for our conversation also.

After he dissappear from game, other player with nickname bas Booooom started to sell that item Conqueror should deliver to me, literally after several minutes.

What should i do now? The money is not the important thing. Important thing is the behaviour and acting of robbery. I can send screenshot to the Admins.

Algebra
Rank 3
Rank 3
Turkey
Re: Conqueror is not trustable, steal items

Post by Algebra » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:33 pm

He needed to deliver these items:

+7 warrior shell set (not received)
+7 hb (received)
+ 2x +1 minos (received)
Silver Goblet (received)
2x rocs (received)
Old in (not received)
sos (received)

Is there anythign admin can do? I can deliver the screenshots also.

Algebra
Rank 3
Rank 3
Turkey

Post by Algebra » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:54 pm

He contacted me through that account named Boooom and pm me. Still didnt deliver the items we agreed. He is a liar and dishonest man doesnt deliver what he promises.

Gynus
Premium Member
Premium Member
Morocco

Post by Gynus » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello Algebra,

It is sad to hear that there are still some players who would think of such a thing, and as someone who has "been there" I understand the frustration you must be going through.

On the other hand, could you please give more details about the "deal" you had with that player, what did you offer him ? was it real money ? or was it an account ?

If you check the rules you'll find this :
Admin wrote: Project Knight Online does not support trades where real money is involved. You are not allowed to sell/buy items and if you do, it's completely on your own risk because you can be scammed and/or to be banned from our side. Please, also note that it's not allowed to sell or buy an entire account. Whenever real money is involved the items cannot be recovered. Same counts for when you are trading your items with someone on another server.
I know that it might be too late now , but i'd advise you to stick to those tips and rules for next time.

Again I feel sorry for what happened to you and I hope you'll not have to relive the same experience again.

Algebra
Rank 3
Rank 3
Turkey

Post by Algebra » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:53 am

Even he didnt deliver the Hell breaker the he should deliver it :). We agreed for real $$ but still even for pvp, the people can be sooooo dishonest for the game and trying to steal items. Very sad, that small amount will not make him rich, will not make me poor. but eventually he will get his punishment for his lowest dignity and poorest character.

Conqueror
Egypt

Post by Conqueror » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:35 pm

wtf He is lying. I agreed with him to give him all my uniqe items and I already gave him all my uniqe i gave to him
HB+7 SOS Dual Mino+1 Dual Roc Silver Goblet and 15gbs=Old IN thats all for 150$ i gave him items more than 200gbs for 150$ only We did not agree to give him shell set+7 how i gave u all my items and my uniqe for only 150$ ??? and if I was a thief I would not give you that All my uniqe This is a lie and slander and all the people in the game know me and respect me and trust me and I sold them a lot of items before that and i never scame any one im not blushing my name for the game...

Nemo77
Rank 1
Rank 1
Romania

Post by Nemo77 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:48 pm

As i can see, he didnt scam u at all.You wanted his uniques, and all arrived to you.WHy do you call him scammer , and btw..what he steals from you?if you are the one who bought em.And u got his items for cheap.May u post screeshots?It might be better.

Ace
United States of America

Post by Ace » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Conqueror stole all my items as well, He sold his so I said he can share my account. I log in and over 500gbs worth of items are missing. He blocked my whatsapp and does not respond to messages ingame. I even offered him something to return my items. I am AgentZer0/Ace

Nemo77
Rank 1
Rank 1
Romania

Post by Nemo77 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Ace wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:23 pm
Conqueror stole all my items as well, He sold his so I said he can share my account. I log in and over 500gbs worth of items are missing. He blocked my whatsapp and does not respond to messages ingame. I even offered him something to return my items. I am AgentZer0/Ace
Makes sense now.

Algebra
Rank 3
Rank 3
Turkey

Post by Algebra » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:01 am

Conqueror wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:35 pm
wtf He is lying. I agreed with him to give him all my uniqe items and I already gave him all my uniqe i gave to him
HB+7 SOS Dual Mino+1 Dual Roc Silver Goblet and 15gbs=Old IN thats all for 150$ i gave him items more than 200gbs for 150$ only We did not agree to give him shell set+7 how i gave u all my items and my uniqe for only 150$ ??? and if I was a thief I would not give you that All my uniqe This is a lie and slander and all the people in the game know me and respect me and trust me and I sold them a lot of items before that and i never scame any one im not blushing my name for the game...
You are lying bro. I have screenshots. You are totally low charahcter personality. We agreed to deliver all items uniques you are wearing and shells. You sold shells and told that you will deliver 45 gbs instead of shells which you didnt sell boots yet on that time. I told you to not sell boots, dleiver it. So, you needed to deliver uniques and shells and hb +7.

What you delivered? Earings, rings, belt, hb and silver goblet. Where is the old in and shells or shell prices you sold and you told will deliver 45 gb?

You are not a man of your word. Please dont get too down for just a game. You can use the items or money as you wish, eventually you will get something bad for the bad things you did to me or other people. Have a nice day with your low character and personality.