Need farm outside of CZ

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Fear
United States of America
Need farm outside of CZ

Post by Fear » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:45 pm

You guys really need to put more farm options outside of CZ. As it is now, the only viable places to farm are hob gobs, mini DM which have trash drop rate, and buses. The only real spot to get actual competitive gear is mini DM, which have a trash drop rate as it is. Plus there are plenty of stealth sins that all they do is camp farm spot. this make it completely impossible for new players to get good gear so they just leave cause no one want to be raided while they have beginner gear or middle class +6 items. its a joke.

You did great with drops in luff/elmo. ash knight and lamia's give OK grind gear. Maybe a quest to actually get people out there to notice they drop useful stuff but thats beside the point. You need mobs like Dragon tooth commanders, para, darkstones, booro, titans, and evil wizards in eslant that drop shells, raptors, shard, ect. the drop rate can be 3 times worse than mini DM it wouldnt matter. It gives the new community a chance, while they are grinding, to get some competetive items before they deside they are ready to run around cz.

This could also possibly be solved by removing the Np requirment for all events. You're cutting people out of rewards that would allow them to progress there current gear situation.

Yes the server is getting to the point were too many people have a little too much gear and with all viable farm options in cz and NP requirements on daily events, the new guy doesnt stand a chance here unless he/she throws money at it or has friends here already that can help. I maybe missing something. i have only been here 2 weeks now. i do like the server. its just i see more people leaving the server than i see new players out grinding.