If you have any issues, reports send us message on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectMYKO1299/ ❗❕❗❕

They unfairly closed my game account Nick:Guelec

You think you were punished by mistake, open a ban appeal topic here with all your information and we will re-check your case.

Moderator: Moderators

GueLec47
Rank 1
Rank 1
Turkey
They unfairly closed my game account Nick:Guelec

Post by GueLec47 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:52 pm

I did not go out of the game rules in any way.I still don't know why you're being banned.I am entering the game in a normal way.If you think I'm koxp,Open my game account,I'm a normal player I'll prove to you by pulling the video.I'll throw it on YouTube so everyone will see.Again, I did not go out of the game rules somehow.I want my game account to open as soon as possible. I just got a new Premium on my account.But unfortunately my account is closed without being used.please remove my character's ban :| :roll:

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: They unfairly closed my game account Nick:Guelec

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 pm

GueLec47 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:52 pm
I did not go out of the game rules in any way.I still don't know why you're being banned.I am entering the game in a normal way.If you think I'm koxp,Open my game account,I'm a normal player I'll prove to you by pulling the video.I'll throw it on YouTube so everyone will see.Again, I did not go out of the game rules somehow.I want my game account to open as soon as possible. I just got a new Premium on my account.But unfortunately my account is closed without being used.please remove my character's ban :| :roll:
Your account has been unbanned. Waiting few days for the video as you promised.

Bragorn
Rank 1
Rank 1
Turkey
Re: They unfairly closed my game account Nick:Guelec

Post by Bragorn » Fri May 17, 2019 7:07 am

We used more than 20 leg cut on you but you ran away successfully. Hmm I guess you were lucky huh?