If you have any issues, reports send us message on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectMYKO1299/ ❗❕❗❕

Randomize the Master Boss respawn time !

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Decerto
$
$
Mexico
Randomize the Master Boss respawn time !

Post by Decerto » Tue May 14, 2019 11:07 pm

As you can see on the screenshot,everyone knows the exact time the boss will respawn. Hell,even I do. The last 20 minutes of the 4 hour timer. 100% of the time. So everyone comes at the last 20 minutes and just sits here. And as you can see,its all geared clans. I am saying,randomize the respawn to bigger gap,lets say sometimes 2 hours,sometimes 4 hours,hell,sometimes even more,5 hours. Right now,only bigger clans get bigger,as starting players have no chance of catching these monsters alone. Peace.

Decerto
$
$
Mexico
Re: Randomize the Master Boss respawn time !

Post by Decerto » Tue May 14, 2019 11:25 pm

And please dont come and tell me how timer is already randomized. Its not. I wanted to prove it today,I waited from death of boss to respawn,like always,it respawned in last 20 minutes. Always does. So either fix it,or dont tell to people how its "2 to 4 hours".

Decerto
$
$
Mexico

Post by Decerto » Wed May 15, 2019 2:46 am

I waited for him again,and again,at exactly the same time,3 hours and 40 something minutes. Dont sell me that "its random" bullshit story.

shazzz
Premium Member
Premium Member
Poland

Post by shazzz » Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 am

why cry, make a ppl and camp it

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Wed May 15, 2019 9:32 am

Hello,

I never said Master Quest spawn is randomized. It does have one spawn time. We say always something between if people ask like 2-4h, because we're not sharing exact time for bosses. People can find it themselfs for those bosses which doesnt have random times. Due to suggestion, sure we can change it, will try to do it before the next restart. Working now at Last Man Standing remade.

Regards