sigh, bug their way in Delos.

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderator: Moderators

royalflush
Rank 3
Rank 3
Russia
Re: sigh, bug their way in Delos.

Post by royalflush » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Noone received a payment to open doors. Please stop accusing without proofs for once.

Devo
Premium Member 2
Premium Member 2
Netherlands

Post by Devo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:53 pm

royalflush wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:43 am
I agree, but nobody went through closed gates. Don't say something without proof.
We have legal ways to get in.

So, sadly you have no arguments. If GM want we can show him legal way to get in, and we SHOULD be allowed to do that. However i will not tell any names to anyone unless it's needed to gm.
Tractor -.-
Its cause of this line.
Clearly he never posted the proof to the gm.
Else the GM was not asking for the proof.

We showed proof of them getting inside with closed doors and they claim to have proof of getting in legit.
But failed to give this proof. All they got is the proof of getting in as orcs, what is 2 days later xD.
Thats not the proof they promised 3 days ago. They have been bribing people the last 2 days.
Its nice to see someone finally took the bait.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

Seras
Rank 3
Rank 3
Greece

Post by Seras » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 pm

royalflush wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:49 pm
Noone received a payment to open doors. Please stop accusing without proofs for once.
no proof ? i just post you a screenshot that you asking from a guy to open the door for you , you asking him how much its gonna cost and you telling him that no1 will know about that and thinks like that . Seems like that proof is not good for you

royalflush
Rank 3
Rank 3
Russia

Post by royalflush » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Devo wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:53 pm
royalflush wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:43 am
I agree, but nobody went through closed gates. Don't say something without proof.
We have legal ways to get in.

So, sadly you have no arguments. If GM want we can show him legal way to get in, and we SHOULD be allowed to do that. However i will not tell any names to anyone unless it's needed to gm.
Tractor -.-
Its cause of this line.
Clearly he never posted the proof to the gm.
Else the GM was not asking for the proof.

We showed proof of them getting inside with closed doors and they claim to have proof of getting in legit.
But failed to give this proof. All they got is the proof of getting in as orcs, what is 2 days later xD.
Thats not the proof they promised 3 days ago. They have been bribing people the last 2 days.
Its nice to see someone finally took the bait.
You are still accusing lol.
1) We never went in through closed gates.
2) We never bribe or pay anyone to open doors.

I tried to pay someone to open gates, but in the end i didn't do that. Even if i would it's legal.

Gynus
Premium Member
Premium Member
Morocco

Post by Gynus » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello again,

I would like to remind everyone that this is the "cheaters report" section of the forum and would apreciate it if everyone showed some respect and restricted themselves from overwhelming the topic needlessly.

For further accusations please make a new topic to avoid complicating the admins task. I would recommand attaching solid proofs to your post instead of personal opinions which differ from a person to another.

Please note that each one of us has his own means and ways that may differ from one another, but as long is it doesn't break any rules it should be allowed.

Thank you

[Admin] Mariusz
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by [Admin] Mariusz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:24 pm

I think this talking between you guys dont go anywhere.Since Royal Team delivered proofs that they can get there via open doors ( doesnt matter if it was after they NT-ed or whenver) it means there is a spy in Lasthope clan or if there wasnt before they paid someone of you who is not loyal which doesnt really matter because its not forbidden.I suggest everyone here to relax and enjoy the game.Holding castle have a lot of more profits than just "Mini-Isiloon" for example Bank which is few GB per day I belive,tax control,Keys of hell with normal isiloon which have 2x better drop rate.Case is closed.Cheers & Chillout a bit.

Yann
Rank 3
Rank 3
Egypt

Post by Yann » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:16 pm

waahahahhahaah gj flush :D

Devo
Premium Member 2
Premium Member 2
Netherlands

Post by Devo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:45 pm

Great, im well aware of all that.
Its suspisious that they claim to have a way in from the moment we accuse them.
But after days of pming people finally show "proof" 3 days later. Haveing a mage
inside is not bug abusing, the bug comes from getting the mage there -.- (the first time)
Clearly someone let you inside this time.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

royalflush
Rank 3
Rank 3
Russia

Post by royalflush » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:24 pm

Devo wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:45 pm
But after days of pming people finally show "proof" 3 days later. Haveing a mage
inside is not bug abusing, the bug comes from getting the mage there -.- (the first time)
You think we are not smart enough to put a mage there 1 hour before CSW started, just in case we lose? Yes that's what we did omg.

Yann
Rank 3
Rank 3
Egypt

Post by Yann » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Devo wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:45 pm
as i said before
if no prove we bug it
so better shut the hell up

admin did use abuse power before on us and we didnt bug
i didnt say some 1 open door for us first time
i said we had mage before even csw start was set at gate
and already told admin that and that photos u see its prove we dont see to use shit bugs to get in
that all its not prove we bug or not
cuz we dont care

i used to support this server and respect admin but not any more
he lost my support i wont invite any more ppl to server
and lost my respect as well
if im play atm just 4 fun cuz of my friends no thing else and wont be active like before
small advise for him
if he dont have prove ppl use bug or not he cant use his power on them and listen to 1 side