Suggestions Cyber

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Devo
Premium Member
Premium Member
Netherlands
Suggestions Cyber

Post by Devo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm

1. Change length of the war. An feels to long. after the invading nation has killed npcs its wasting time. Something like 45 mins.
Another reason is the next event that follows war "LMS". Allot of people failed to join it. with the painfully low kills of 12-4 or something like that, its clear.

2. We really need an active gm at night. The moment you guys log off, k0xpers pop up evrywhere. The majority farms bus or other stuff.
A few of them pk, some night worse than others.

3. It sucks to remake the ally after each restart, i know this is already on the schedule to fix, just feel i need to put it here.

4. Leave +8 out for a long time, to prevent people burning their gear when a new 72 server opens.
They might be much worse and have bad gm's but people still go to those servers.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

Knoxville
Rank 4
Rank 4
Romania
Re: Suggestions Cyber

Post by Knoxville » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:49 am

I would also suggest to modify the anvil rates a bit :

+3-+4 - 100%
+4-+5 - 50%
+6-+7 - 20%

Let +7 for now, as Devo aforementioned

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: Suggestions Cyber

Post by Administrator » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:37 am

Hello.
I was telling it few times and still doesnt changed my mind with anvil rates I think we really did a good shot and they're really best in our opinion for this type of server.
1.I think lenght of war is pretty good.War + Invasion is 1hour.The faster war ends invasion is longer.I will try to do something to make War more attractive in free time just be patient please.In classic wars usually are 2hours here we have 2x less.
2.We already found one Latin GM which will be online in night server hours when we're mostly offline.You'll met him soon.
3.Really if we would know the fix you think we wouldnt? We will fix it one day and I dont really think its a big deal to go emc/luf and re-ally it takes not even a min.
4.You're right here and Im up for that as Im telling players in-game. +8 is closed atm and we will see when to open it.