Some suggestions for the mage class.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Devo
Premium Member
Premium Member
Netherlands
Some suggestions for the mage class.

Post by Devo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:02 am

So after seeing the mage on this server i have a few suggestions.

It would do well to add the lvl 43 and 56 mage skill in there. These would be called "specter" and "Manes".
I am well aware that we get a lvl 72 skill, that could do more dmg (dont know for sure yet, not mastered).
But it will take some time before people are mastered as a mage. Manes would help greatly as a "fail safe" attack
till the mages get mastered. Even with master i would think most will wait till they unlock the 70 skill
so they dont lose the 2nd nova.

A other ting i notcied is the Juraid Staffs; Scorching, Oasis and Chaotic. These staffs appear to be
normal upgradeble items, instead of being a unique item. They also dont have the dagger defence, they normally have.
This just makes it like a normal elixer staff, possible even worse.

****Maybe more to come*****
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: Some suggestions for the mage class.

Post by Administrator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello there.

1.About 43/56 mage skill , we will think about adding manes but not sure if it will be before offical. I dont see point to adding "specter" also if there
is like 30min-1h EXP time to get 56lvl from 43lvl and manes is a lot better skill its just worthless.Just manes should be fine.
2.Mage 72 skill should be fine we already boosted it a little if it will be needed will do it again or so.
3. Juraid staffs, all the staffs gives bonus as it should its just visual bugs. Will be fixed in new patch.

Devo
Premium Member
Premium Member
Netherlands

Post by Devo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:11 pm

Administrator wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:33 pm
Hello there.

1.About 43/56 mage skill , we will think about adding manes but not sure if it will be before offical. I dont see point to adding "specter" also if there
is like 30min-1h EXP time to get 56lvl from 43lvl and manes is a lot better skill its just worthless.Just manes should be fine.
2.Mage 72 skill should be fine we already boosted it a little if it will be needed will do it again or so.
3. Juraid staffs, all the staffs gives bonus as it should its just visual bugs. Will be fixed in new patch.
Yea, you are probally right that the 43 skill is not gonna be used. But its good to see that the 56 skill is gonna get added.
Its good to see that this gets fixed.
------

So after the master event we got our selfs mastered, unlocked evrything.
And the 70 skill works fine. Its about 100-200 more dmg than the 60 nova.

But 72 skill just sucks. It has the same damage as the 42 skill.
This is with a wood staf +8. Not the best item ofcourse but i was expecting to atleast see 150 more dmg from the 72 skill.
Instead its the same dmg, Both do between 280 - 360 dmg. I really hope that this 72 skill gets a big boost.

Other thing we noticed was the 0 chance mages have on getting drops from bosses.
4 Mages got out damaged by a single warrior, who was using a mirage sword.
The bosses have a high resist it seems. It took 4 mages a little over 13mins to kill a HQ xD
Only doing 400 dmg with ignation and 600-700 with 51, 54 skill.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

scorpionito
Rank 1
Rank 1
Greece

Post by scorpionito » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:01 pm

i also agree with Devo, mages needs to be get boosted a little bit I guess , cause really , they cant be on server just for support and teleports, they should have the ability to pk theirselves also , or lvl up etc :) ... have many years to find a server with "balanced" mage class , let it be the first after so much time ..

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by Administrator » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 am

We will boost mage 72 skills before offical.