Panel & Pus is under Maintenance!

Feedback and suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devo
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:01 pm
Contact:
Netherlands
Feedback and suggestions

Post by Devo » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:44 pm

I heared that the drop rate on DM was increased by ~5% or so.
But with the current player base the drops to upgrade are just really low.
There are either not enough items to upgrade or the upgrading is to hard.

Its now feels like we are wasting our time. +7 high class items are still rare because of
the low player base and low upgrade rate. Now with deluxe premium its about 1 in 4 dm's
drops an item. Maybe till more players come it would be good to increase it to 50-60%. (with prem ofcourse)

Maybe increase trina drop rate from riotes and atrosses to help with the anvil, cause i dont want it to be to easy ofcourse.
With all the talosses that died i also wonder if Glass Belts are even in the drop list. Deruvish Founder should maybe get some
other rings added to him. Like old ROL, old ROC, old ROM, ROM+0, Shio Tears, Flame rings, Imir rings, Foverin ring.
Cause the rings it drops now are useless. Also it might be good to add 100% highclass drop to all bosses? Something like BC but he drops 2 (maybe he could get a 60% trina drop.

Gems seem to drop allot of BUS and BES, it would be good to delete that and instead make it drop Highclass items.


Suggestions:
- New rings to DF drop list ***
- 100% Highclass drop rate from all bosses ***
- 25-60% trina drop from BC ***
- Delete BUS and BES drops from frags and gems and add Highclass items ***
- Add more mobs to bowl that have a pretty fast respawn time to make bowl not that empty ***
- Add dread mares to bowl with a higher drops rate? and same spawn rate at dm's ***
- add mobs to bowl that drop Bloods **
- Increased drop rate on trina from atross and riotes **
- Decrease Isiloons health so it can get killed with 7 or 8 people? **
- Increase drop rate on mini DM's and normal DM's slightly *

The * say how much of a priority i think it should be and allot of other aswell.
I made the drop rate on dm's and mini dm's a bit lower cause i think its easier to do and with high class
items from bosses not that much needed. Dont want to flood the server with items now ^^.

The added trina's will help with making it better to upgrade, but it still makes it limited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont like making post like this, but its needed so you know what should get worked on. Im well aware that making changes is not easy and we thank you for all the increadible work the team has done so far. The changes to the BF and Death Match have been outstanding and ofcourse the FT that is now adjusted to the player base. Not to mention the health bar and visual view.

I really hope at some point the player amount pick up cause, you (the team) work hard to keep us all entertained and happy with the server.
Post like this make me feel that you dont get the appreciation you guys deserve.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

User avatar
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:
Poland
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by Administrator » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am

Devo wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:44 pm
I heared that the drop rate on DM was increased by ~5% or so.
But with the current player base the drops to upgrade are just really low.
There are either not enough items to upgrade or the upgrading is to hard.

Its now feels like we are wasting our time. +7 high class items are still rare because of
the low player base and low upgrade rate. Now with deluxe premium its about 1 in 4 dm's
drops an item. Maybe till more players come it would be good to increase it to 50-60%. (with prem ofcourse)

Maybe increase trina drop rate from riotes and atrosses to help with the anvil, cause i dont want it to be to easy ofcourse.
With all the talosses that died i also wonder if Glass Belts are even in the drop list. Deruvish Founder should maybe get some
other rings added to him. Like old ROL, old ROC, old ROM, ROM+0, Shio Tears, Flame rings, Imir rings, Foverin ring.
Cause the rings it drops now are useless. Also it might be good to add 100% highclass drop to all bosses? Something like BC but he drops 2 (maybe he could get a 60% trina drop.

Gems seem to drop allot of BUS and BES, it would be good to delete that and instead make it drop Highclass items.


Suggestions:
- New rings to DF drop list ***
- 100% Highclass drop rate from all bosses ***
- 25-60% trina drop from BC ***
- Delete BUS and BES drops from frags and gems and add Highclass items ***
- Add more mobs to bowl that have a pretty fast respawn time to make bowl not that empty ***
- Add dread mares to bowl with a higher drops rate? and same spawn rate at dm's ***
- add mobs to bowl that drop Bloods **
- Increased drop rate on trina from atross and riotes **
- Decrease Isiloons health so it can get killed with 7 or 8 people? **
- Increase drop rate on mini DM's and normal DM's slightly *

The * say how much of a priority i think it should be and allot of other aswell.
I made the drop rate on dm's and mini dm's a bit lower cause i think its easier to do and with high class
items from bosses not that much needed. Dont want to flood the server with items now ^^.

The added trina's will help with making it better to upgrade, but it still makes it limited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont like making post like this, but its needed so you know what should get worked on. Im well aware that making changes is not easy and we thank you for all the increadible work the team has done so far. The changes to the BF and Death Match have been outstanding and ofcourse the FT that is now adjusted to the player base. Not to mention the health bar and visual view.

I really hope at some point the player amount pick up cause, you (the team) work hard to keep us all entertained and happy with the server.
Post like this make me feel that you dont get the appreciation you guys deserve.
Hello. Thanks for taking an effort and your time to write suggestions here.We are working on all things that you guys listing as you can see new things/fixes coming every week so I would say just let us work.We are adding only thougts things which are good for us.About upgrade rates I will say one more time they'll stay as they are now doesnt matter if population is big or not.The rates which are now keeping great balanced on server and people dont run in fully +8 items.I hope you can understand upgrade rate and finally end this topics and asking for changing rates because we are not going to do this cause the one that are now are perfect for us and also for players which you can see in items balanced on top list and everything else.

mrbinks
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:31 am
Contact:
Netherlands
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by mrbinks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am

Hope/UniteD..

this is a private server..

Not like usko..
the avnil of usko is even better then this server

you told us on the webpage. 60% to +5
25% to +6

ok i made 2 items +6 out of the 25 items in a row. > that is like 10% and less even

out of 25 items +6 i made zero +7.... so it is like 0.1% ? need 100 +6 items to make 1 +7

nobody was at the anvil i was alone

This server is getting empty.
Private server . why should we even farm.. i mean +7 ok should be hard, but +6??. come on ,f arming hours for spending dollars>? for premium
People don''t want to buy premium any more because of this .

Kindly regards DarkSos Hope/UniteD

User avatar
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:
Poland
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by Administrator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 am

mrbinks wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am
Hope/UniteD..

this is a private server..

Not like usko..
the avnil of usko is even better then this server

you told us on the webpage. 60% to +5
25% to +6

ok i made 2 items +6 out of the 25 items in a row. > that is like 10% and less even

out of 25 items +6 i made zero +7.... so it is like 0.1% ? need 100 +6 items to make 1 +7

nobody was at the anvil i was alone

This server is getting empty.
Private server . why should we even farm.. i mean +7 ok should be hard, but +6??. come on ,f arming hours for spending dollars>? for premium
People don''t want to buy premium any more because of this .

Kindly regards DarkSos Hope/UniteD
For me this topic is closed already and im not going to say same things more than 2 times.I said once our staff opinion of it no more.We dont ask/force anyone to buy premium game is open free for all.If you think server getting empty cause of anvil rate well,waste of time for this conversation.I did it few times I went to anvil with 10 items +5 and made like half or more of them never less than 4.In the end of this worthless conversation I truly belive our server is online more than month with not bad user count cause we developet it as it is now.In this weekened we hit better usercount 100-110 than other last 2 weeks so I dont really know what is your "server getting empty" based on because for sure not on statistics.

User avatar
Devo
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:01 pm
Contact:
Netherlands
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by Devo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:33 pm

[/quote]Hello. Thanks for taking an effort and your time to write suggestions here.We are working on all things that you guys listing as you can see new things/fixes coming every week so I would say just let us work.We are adding only thougts things which are good for us.About upgrade rates I will say one more time they'll stay as they are now doesnt matter if population is big or not.The rates which are now keeping great balanced on server and people dont run in fully +8 items.I hope you can understand upgrade rate and finally end this topics and asking for changing rates because we are not going to do this cause the one that are now are perfect for us and also for players which you can see in items balanced on top list and everything else.
[/quote]

I feel the same way, i feel that touching the anvil rates is never a good idea.
That why im suggesting a way to get more items to put on the anvil.

- With the 100% high class item drop from bosses.
- The taking BUS and BES from Gems and Frags and adding High class items.
- Changing drops from DF.
- And getting more mobs in bowl, that atleast help pass the time.

I strongly feel these are essential for a more enjoyable game play, with out effecting the server to much.


The chances evry week are superb and needed. And You guys are doing a great job.
The last point we have been shouting for weeks.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

User avatar
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:
Poland
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by Administrator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:11 pm

1. High class items to bosses we will think about it.
2.Once we finish current things I will take care of it and add main weapons instead of BUS/BES
3.I think its no needed.Its classic drop and also good rings drop there Elf Ring/Diamond ring. We will think about dmg rings or something in future
4.Same it will comes once we finish current things.Everything take time as you see few new things come and also need to be fully fixed and this is more important for us to finish current things than working on next ones.

doubletop
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:35 pm
Contact:
Great Britain
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by doubletop » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:03 pm

its good that you are considering implementing some of the suggestions that players are making. this of course after you finish what you are doing now. i suggest you sort out what your working on sooner rather than later as you are losing players daily. with another server opening very soon i suggest you work with haste to retain us that have followed this server with loyalty.

FunkyFish
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:21 pm
Contact:
Canada
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by FunkyFish » Sat May 05, 2018 4:26 pm

just a suggestion :S
Can we have a better drop rate for the +9 accessories from HOBGOBLINS , Im sorry if this topic was talked about before. Im new here.

FunkyFish
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:21 pm
Contact:
Canada
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by FunkyFish » Mon May 07, 2018 8:05 pm

what are the success rate of compound accessories(I ve been failing alot lately), failing compounding the +9 accessories are very discouraging for new comers because they dont drop very often.

User avatar
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:
Poland
Re: Feedback and suggestions

Post by Administrator » Tue May 08, 2018 5:21 am

FunkyFish wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:05 pm
what are the success rate of compound accessories(I ve been failing alot lately), failing compounding the +9 accessories are very discouraging for new comers because they dont drop very often.
There is 30% succes rate on all accessory upgrades


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests