My point of View

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Psilocybe
Brazil
My point of View

Post by Psilocybe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Hello,
First, i'm very happy to see an active server of this version of the game!

I played the end of the old, the beta now, and would like to talk what i thought and felt.

As an old player of KO (started in 2006), i find the game in here challenging, but some times it's annoying.

Very nice start for all class, but in lvl 40~ you are too weak for lvl 40 monster, and boring to hunt weaker monster.

Mage are too dangerous to play, they always die, no strong skills, no funny at all, if not to do aoe skills. As they should'nt be touched by monster, no need to go after great eqps, just the need to get +12 option on any lvl eqp. They should get a stronger skill to solo, and hunt monsters alone, not only by aoe.

Even lvl 72 mages, you feel like a weak character. Warriors rules the game, no escape to that.

It would be great to have more exp flash mobs. Even if it's a minor prize, like 100k exp, for weaker characters get exp faster, and by their own. (Im a solo guy)

This is the point of my life in gaming : Speed and time loss. We nowdays don't have time to lose walking and walking... The Default speed of the game should be faster, no need to use the 150% speed item. Class with skills to run should work over it, so we can go even faster. What the problem with speed? On moradon/karus? CZ/wars/etc should back to normal, with the possibility to use the speed potion.

The time in the game,for me, should be used to get stronger eqps, to kill stronger monsters, to get stronger eqp so you can fell like an god in game, that could kill any mob and moving pixel. After lvl 72 the progression fells slow... no long quest to to, just some quest with impossible item that you could only do with a party. (antisocial speaking)

My point in all this is to make the game a more pleasent place and less time losing.

Again, i'm very happy to see this game working, this server running, i'm very pleasent by what a saw, and would love to play again and use my time to get stronger.

I hope you like what i sayd, ihope that the server become a great place for these who really loved KO back them and for these who are meeting the past.

Expand your consciousness, meet me the flesh of the gods, the mushroom of life.
Psilocybe. :idea:

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland
Re: My point of View

Post by Administrator » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Hey Psilocybe.So people getting pretty nice gear on start which is engouht to make an max level with this gear pretty fast what we could see on BETA.Mage skills has been boosted and they're pretty much balanced now.About the game well we wont change the game structure because people love Knight Online like it has been made by own creators so dunno why you suggest such a things.EXP Flashes drop on a lot of monsters , it cant drop anywhere.The better monster you kill the more chance you'll get EXP Flash.I'm sure the game should be pretty easy now even for solo players.
Take in mind that this is "Light-Farm" Server not Full PK one.

Devo
Premium Member
Premium Member
Netherlands

Post by Devo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:34 pm

In the original i had no problem solo farming as a mage. Maybe not DM's but hey that should be a party thing to begin with.
Now mage will get the lvl 56 skill so we can kill a mob when its close aswell.
Not to mention the 72 skill got boosted. I would think a Mage would now be able to do something in pk, if propper geared.
And not only be support like in the last version.
Come have fun with us on the Human side!

Administrator
Admin
Admin
Poland

Post by Administrator » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:22 pm

56 skill is not added yet but we will do as fast as possible!